Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today

Today I went to school and today I have music and science. First in music we talked about all the teachers that were there the string teacher, the vocal teacher, and the wind teacher but we don't do wind until next year. I know I forgot to mention what grade I am in so I'm in 4 grade.Okay now that were done with that than the teachers talked about how to rent a instrument.Then after the talk I went to science with the class and then science teacher talked about rules.
Then we went to recess and I basically chatted with my friends, Blake and Alex. After that we had reading, math and a few another subjects.Then it was Lunch time and I chatted with my two friends then the bell rang. And I went to line up. So, then after we went inside the teacher read a story. Then we had a few subjects like Social Studies. Then we went home.

No comments: