Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today at school

Today I got to the door just in time. We went in and got out our instruments and the first thing I did was look at the agenda and music was the first thing in the morning .I got out my homefun [what Mr. Manchester calls homework] and then got my whiteboard and started to do the questions on the board. Then Mr. Manchester told us to go to music.
At music I got out my name tag and my book. The teacher talked to us what to do with these cotton balls we received a long time ago. We also played a song in our book. She then talked to us about our hand positioning.
Then after music we went to science lab and today where learning about seeds. We talked about the parts of a seed [which is the seed coat, the embryo, and the food supply]. Then we got our seeds and measured them. We also got a wet seed and measured that.
After recess we had SSR. I had finished a book so I got a new one. Then we did some pages and corrected our math homefun form last night. I thought it was hard. Then we had language arts and we wrote about a giant ship crashing through a small canal. Then we had lunch. I talked trough the time while we were eating. Then when we went out to play I played tag with some people. Then the bell rang and we went inside. Then we got ready to go home and did our jobs. Then Mr. Manchester told us to go to computer lab. We did our science and math test on the computers. Then after we were down with that we went to freerice.com. Then it was time to go. It was a great day.

No comments: