Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A preyer


I pray that all your dreams and wishes may be granted true
I pray you'll find the love in me that I have found in you
I pray that everything works out the way you want it to
You've changed my life so much, I pray that I have changed yours too

I pray you'll find the love you're searching for so desperately
I pray that you'll be happy even if it's not with me
I pray the bond we have will not become a memory
I pray heartache won't cover up that smile I love to see

I pray that I won't complicate our future with the past
I pray that every memory I have of you will last
I pray that we won't fade, though our beginning went too fast
I pray that we won't change, though everything already has

I thank you for the times you've sat and listened to me cry
I pray I'll help you through the pain that hides behind your eyes
I pray that love stays easy and we'll never have to try
I pray that we will never ever have to say goodbye

I pray that I'm a source of strength to get you through your day
I pray sometimes you'll think of me, remember things I say
I pray that God will bless your life in every single way
I pray to God we'll be this way forever and a day

No comments: