Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Alien Encounter

was snoring like an elephant, when a sudden “Whoosh” sound woke me up. Then I heard a loud clank as if something metal hit the ground. Sleepily, I rose, while rubbing my eyes, and looked out the window. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I rubbed my eyes and blinked even more in disbelief. I quickly put on my slippers and raced downstairs. I slammed the door open and raced out. In front of me, I saw a disk. It wasn’t a normal disk-it was huge. Then I noticed metal rods protruding from the disk. I knew immediately it was a spaceship. "It’s just a joke," I thought to myself. I didn’t want to think about what would happen if aliens captured me. As if to my despair, a walkway came down. Out came three aliens, who looked like humans, except they were web-liked. They were very moist and smelled like this slime my science teacher told me about. “We are visiting this planet,” one of them said, “Will you be our guide?”I didn’t want to know what would happen if I said no. So I said, “Sure, I’ll be your guide, where do you want me to show you around?”“Show us the Earth,” said another one of them.“Follow me,” I replied. I took them into my house. Then I showed them how to switch on lights (which they were playing with for a long time).I showed them the bathroom, the kitchen and my bedroom. In each room, they found their own favorite “toy”. I showed them pictures of places all over the Earth, from the Grand Canyon to the Pyramids Of Egypt. In fact, they loved Earth. Well, until I told them about global warming, the economy, and natural disasters. They walked back to their spaceship, stunned. I moved their spaceship into the garage and covered it so my parents wouldn’t be suspicious. The next day, they tell me they’re about to blow up the world, so they could end our misery. That’s when I knew I had to tell someone, but I couldn’t. I was home alone. I tried to convince them to change their minds, and told him about the good parts of Earth, but they were stubborn. Slowly, but surely, a plan came to my mind. “Hey, if you want to blow up the world, I know a bomb that could, and where to put it,” I said. Luckily, they didn’t have a bomb, so they followed me. I brought them down to the basement and told them the bomb was inside. When we were walking inside, they tripped me and locked me inside. “Shoot! They cheated me when I was about to cheat them!” I thought to myself. Then I remembered my mom kept a spare key in here, just in case if someone got locked inside. Only problem was I didn’t know where it was. I started looking through the baskets and cabins. If somebody saw me now, they would think I was a thief. Finally I found it. The key was in a cabinet by the door. I quickly opened the door and ran outside to see where those slimy aliens went. They were on the roof holding some weird crystal that was glowing green. I was too late. What happened was amazing, the earth expanded and grew bigger. When they said blow up, they meant to make the Earth bigger. Now the Earth is big enough for everyone, and enough Carbon Dioxide. Then suddenly I heard something ring. One Alien had some sort of a cell phone. After the phone call ended, he told us they had to go. That was the last time I saw them.

No comments: