Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Super Villain Prank

I was a Super Hero (Villain) for a day.


"Ring!" went my alarm clock. Immediately, I rose out of my bed. I was eating breakfast when I noticed something: I was invisible! A mischievous plan came to my mind like a bee to a flower. I could scare my friends with these powers, so I finished breakfast and went outside to try to scare my friends. It was Saturday and my parents were on a business trip. I had plenty of time to complete my plan. I ran so fast, that I seemed to almost be flying. In fact, I was flying! I spied my friends near the playground, playing tag. I sneaked up onto my friend, Tom, and screamed in his ear. "Who was that?" screamed Tom. I could barely suppress a laugh. Then I tapped his shoulder to make more fun of him, and this time he ran. He yelled, “Help! There's a ghost!"But my other friends didn't believe him. "Yeah right, there are no ghosts around here," they replied. "Boo, Ha, ha, ha!" said another boy."Fine, if you don't believe me then don't blame me if the ghost gets you," Tom grumbled. After he said this, I decided to help him out by scaring one of them. I got a mask, that looked like an alien face and put it on, and then I put a sheet over my body, so it looked like a floating sheet. Then I sneaked up behind one of the boys, Jeff, and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and said, "You can't fool me, take off that silly sheet, so I can see who you are." I didn't reply and he said again, "Fine! If you won't take it off, I'll take it off for you." Instantly, he took the sheet off of me to reveal a floating mask. It was really me, but since I was invisible Jeff couldn't see me. "It's a GHOST!" he ran away screaming. Now the boys believed that there really was a ghost and they all hid under a tree. They armed themselves with sticks and rocks, which is pathetic in my opinion at that time, but then that all changed. I saw them all hiding inside a bush, with some sticks and shoes protruding out. I planned to shake the bush to scare them, and I flew up to the bush. I shook the bush like I was shaking a person that had gone crazy. Weirdly, I heard no noise, however a few seconds later a net dropped onto me. The boys in the bushes were dummies! The real boys were hiding up in the trees. They had me now. Just before the started hitting me with rocks and sticks, I shouted out, "Stop! It's me, Kevin!" Just then, they froze. Amazingly, I became visible that very second. Luckily, I had clothes on."So it was you!" Jeff said, "You were pretending to be a ghost!""Yep," I replied like it was nothing, but they were still mad at me. I wanted to be invisible so I can get away, and all of a sudden, I was invisible again. I knew I was onto something.

No comments: